Nowadays, the CS major in the IT department has complete the high quality training program and begin new admissions in the academic year 2015-2016. Students participating in high quality program will have:
1. Learning environment:
- Classes from 20 to 50 students
- Lecturers who are Professors, Associate Professors, Ph.D., and M.Sc.
- High quality training programs are built on the basis of the regular program and integrated advanced programs of other countries.
- 30% of courses are advanced and taught in English.
- Students are offered a graduation thesis in English.
- The classrooms are fullfilled of modern learning facilities.
- Separate rooms for discussion and group working.
2. Certificates and degrees obtained after graduation:
- High quality bachelor or engineer degree.
- International TOEIC certificate from 600 points.
- Certificate of completion of soft skills courses such as presentation skills, effective and creative thinking, problem solving and decision making, communication and behavior skills, work organization and time management, teamwork skills and impressive resume writing and job interviews.
3. Selection criteria:
Candidates : Candidates have been admitted to Ton Duc Thang University
- Round 1: TOEIC test in English
- Round 2: personal capacity assessment interview