The Ph.D. in Computer Science is a research degree which culminates in a unique dissertation that demonstrates original and creative research. The goal of Ph.D. program in Faculty of Information Technology, TDTU is to provide high quality human resources to professional education organizations in the country and abroad, provide high-level researchers in the field of IT for the government and businesses.
- Specialization: Computer Science (Code: 62480101)
- Duration of training: 3 years for candidates with master's degree and 4 years for candidates with bachelor degree
Candidates must meet one of the following requirements for admission to the PhD program:
- A candidate must have a bachelor degree in computer science.
- A candidate must have a master degree in computer science (CS) or a master degree relevant to or close to a major in CS.
For the list of majors relevant to or close to a major in CS, Please contact faculty of IT or The postgraduate office for more information.
Please contact faculty of IT or The postgraduate office for more information.
- Application form
- Scientific background
- Letter of recommendation from your employer;
- Copies of university degrees, masters and transcripts (notarized)
- Copy of foreign language certificate (notarized)
- 02 letters of recommendation of the expert (original)
- Study essay (06 copies)
- Three copies of your paper including: cover, table of contents and article content
- 02 stamping envelopes stating the address
- Health certificate
- 04 photos (4 x 6)
Candidates can download application forms at: https://goo.gl/dqqhvK
- Faculty of Information Technology:
- Room C.004 - Ton Duc Thang University (No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City)
- Phone number: (84) 283-775-5046
- Email: email@example.com
- The Postgraduate Office:
- Room A.305 - Ton Duc Thang University (No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City)
- Phone number: (84) 283-775-5059
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org